Thank you for your interest on our Aquarella Swim Wear Collections. we are always leading the Swim Wear fashion and market.
Here we present value information about our Swimsuits collections and the tendency of the fashion market.
Welcome to our Online Store. You can check all our fashionable swimwear creations turned into collections.
Smoothness, delicacy and elegance, when fused, explode into a bomb of irresistible girlishness. This collection is made up of prints with beautiful color mixes. This line is modern, sexy and different.
The combination of purples, lilacs and aqua tones are very distinct and it highlights any skin color, which is wonderful.
With this collection Aquarella pretends to conquer the heart of all women, who feel feminine, who believe in themselves, who love their body and empower their minds, projecting that mystique beauty all around, and also women who are an example to their daughters, sisters, friends and even men around them.
Being feminine, it’s not synonym of fragility, but exquisiteness.
(click on any image to navigate the gallery)
Newly signed IMG model Ireland Baldwin starts her career with a photo shoot with the New York Post.
Click here: Mudd Magazine – July 2013
Aquarella Swimwear Coverage on Women’s Wear Daily – . WWD – July 2013
- If you have a bust choose swimwear with bust support that comes from bust shaping or a mesh bra shelf – under wires will only be uncomfortable for most swimming stokes.
- If you have a large bust, choose a style that has more coverage under the arms. If the swimsuit is cut away too dramatically under the arm you may pop out the side!
- To get great fit on the bust and to get extra support, go for a suit with adjustable straps. This allows you to tailor your suit for the best fit possible on the upper body.
- If you are worried about a flabby tummy go for a suit with tummy control. That extra reinforcement will give you so much confidence.
- If you are a plus size don’t go for a sporty cross over back. It will not give you enough coverage on the back and will make you feel very bare. Go for a modest look with a closed or scoop back.
- Sporty swimsuits don’t only come in high legs. Medium, low and extra low leg heights suits mean you can achieve a stunning look with out exposing too much of the top of the thigh.
- If you hate the top of your thigh or are worried about your bikini line, legged swimwear is a great option. Available in various lengths, you will be able to find a suit that will cover up the thigh to suit your shape.
- If you want a bit more hold all over, go for the Sculpture range by Speedo. The material is designed to sculpt the body and give a great shape all over.
- If you swim regularly go for a chlorine resistant or long lasting material. Once you have found your perfect swimsuit to suit your shape you want it to last as long as possible.
Remember! Everyone in the pool is too busy worrying about their own swimsuit to look at you, so diving in with confidence and enjoy the pool.
Aquarella Swimwear Runaway – Miami 2012
Aquarella Swimwear on Beauty Contest Miss France 2011:
Beach Wear: Sexy One Piece Swimwear for New Moms
Hitting the beach less than two months after giving birth is no easy task, even for mini gals like myself. Every woman who’s given birth knows that you can’t exercise for 4-6 weeks. Moreover, if you are breastfeeding, you have an urge to eat up a storm in order to maintain your energy level and proper milk production.
So, what’s a new mom to do if she wants to Never Surrender and feel sexy? Work with the body you have NOW.
Aquarella Swimwear is now one of the most important swimsuits and beach dresses brand in the market. Fashion magazines are following our creations…
Aquarella Swimwear is getting and getting market and becoming one of the best affordable swimwear brands.